Oral Presentation Abstract Deadline 1st December: CLOSED
Poster Abstract Deadline 9th January 2018: OPEN
The NHS R&D Forum are asking for abstract submissions for the 2018 Annual NHS R&D Forum to be held at Celtic Manor, Newport, Wales on the 14th and 15th May 2018. The deadline for abstracts for Oral Presentations was 1st December and we are no longer accepting abstracts for presentations. Abstracts can still be submitted for posters until the 9th January 2018.
There are four prizes to be awarded at the Gala Dinner. Three prizes for Posters presented at the 2018 Annual NHS R&D Forum and the Award for Best Abstract to be chosen from those abstracts that were selected for oral presentation.
- Delegate Choice Award – voted by delegates
- Sponsor Award – the best Poster as judged by the Poster Zone Sponsor (RQA in 2018)
- Overall Award – selected by a judging panel including the HRA and NHS R&D Forum
- Best Abstract Award – selected from those selected for oral presentation
Please read the Abstract Submission Guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract. The Guidelines can be downloaded here
Deadlines for Abstract Submissions:
- 1st December 2017: Deadline for abstracts submitted to be considered for Oral Presentation – NOW CLOSED
- 9th January 2018: Deadline for abstracts submitted for Posters