The full programme, speaker list and poster abstracts are now available for the 2017 Annual NHS R&D Forum. Please click here to see the full information.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend
- To hear from exciting and challenging speakers who are right at the forefront of developments in the NHS and the national research landscape
- To hear from your peers and community leaders on how they see the future and add value to health and care
- To have an opportunity to share your expertise and showcase your innovative solutions to everyday challenges as well as new topics on the horizon
- To learn from all parts of the community and ask questions of regulators, policy makers, partners and peers, in small groups and over coffee and at the exhibition
- To take part in round-table discussions with peers, partners and national leaders on topics that provide opportunity for influence, challenge and proposals for future work
- To hear progress on Forum work that has been conducted throughout the year
- To meet with over 450 colleagues from across the entire community. To build relationships, create opportunities and make new connections
- To attend free of charge pre-conference workshops
- To identify new opportunities by visiting the exhibition
- To make a difference to what we do together
Price & Booking Information
Delegate bookings are now open for the 2017 event.
- Full delegate package £450 (includes two days, gala dinner and B&B on 15th)
- Full delegate package £550 (includes two days, gala dinner and B&B on 14th and 15th)
- Individual Days: £175 per day
- Gala Dinner: £45 per person
- B&B is £100 for Sunday 14th
- B&B is £135 for Monday 15th
Click here to book and choose either Individual Booking or to make a group you can sign up to add members of your team to one group booking/invoice.
How to Register (please read before booking)
- As many Trusts now operate a ‘no purchase order, no pay policy’ we are now only issuing invoices on receipt of a purchase order in an effort to reduce the number of unpaid invoices. Please have your purchase order ready BEFORE proceeding to the booking system. Group bookings may add a purchase order before the booking is finalised.
- If you do not wish to pay by invoice you can choose to pay online via PayPal.
- Confirmation of booking is sent automatically by email immediately once registration is complete and the cancellation terms are then applicable.
- Payment terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice.
- It is your responsibility to make sure payment has been received prior to the event otherwise you may be prevented from attending. With the email address and access code you can login and check the status of your booking at any time.
- Cancellation terms apply. All cancellations are subject to an administration fee of £30.
- All cancellations received after 1 April 2017 are non-refundable.
- Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time. Please email details of original booking with contact details for the replacement to: email@example.com